A holistic approach to the economy is necessary to avoid social, environmental and economic collapse, according to a new report by the Capital Institute
- 15 October 2015 Deadline for submission of extended abstract
Extended abstract (750-1000 words) should present the topic, research methods, expected results
and theoretical contribution.
All submissions will be subjected to a blind peer review process.
To be considered, papers must be electronically submitted as an e-mail attachment (Microsoft Word or
pdf files) to: E-Mail
- November, 10, 2015 Deadline for confirmation to authors
- November, 11 - December, 15, 2015 Registrations
- January, 10, 2016 Deadline for submission of full paper
- January, 28-29, 2016 Workshop